Prices listed are subject to change without notice. The normal rental day is a 24-hour period.
1) To secure reservation and assure availability, we must receive deposit (90) days prior to event.
2) Full payment is due before delivery or at the time of pick-up.
3) Payment must be in the form of CASH, CREDIT CARD OR CASHIERS CHECK.
A deposit of 50% of the invooice amount is required to secure a reservation. The balance is due before delivery or at the time of pick-up.
* Allow (10) days for return of deposit.
* Cancellations made within (14) business days of pick-up or delivery will forfeit deposit.
Delivery and pick-up are available to customers at an additional cost.
For a weekend event, we may deliver as early as Tuesday or Wednesday. If you are scheduled for a Friday delivery, we may call you at the beginning of the week and move the delivery day up a day or two, depending on workload and weather conditions. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery/pick-up time. To find out when your order is scheduled for delivery/pick-up, please call the day before the delivery/pick-up date indicated on your contract. If a specific delivery/pick-up time is needed, additional fees may apply.
Normal Delivery Prices represent the following requirements:
Additional distances, steps, elevators, After-Hours/Sunday/Holiday deliveries, etc., will be subject to additional charges.
- Area is easily accessible to our trucks
- Equipment is to be unloaded within 10 feet of the tailgate of the truck
- All delivered equipment is dropped off in stacks as close to your requested area as can be reached with our delivery vehicle according to prior submitted layout/directions sent by customer.
- Delivery location must be on the first floor
- Delivery must take place during normal business hours
- 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m., Saturday
Set-up and tear down service for chairs and tables is available at an additional fee. If this service is requested, we must receive a layout/drawing at least two (2) days prior to delivery.
PRIOR TO PICK-UP OR RETURN
Rental items including Tables and Chairs should be stacked in the same manner they were upon delivery. All cooking, beverage, and concession items should be cleaned and placed back in the containers they were delivered in. Linens should be dry and free of excess garbage to prevent mildew and staining. Additional charges will apply if the restacking of items is necessary. Customer will pay full replacement cost of linens if they have mildew or staining not removed during normal washing, as well as full replacement cost for any rental items or storage containers missing on pick-up.
Call for quote.